The National Debt

>

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Martial Law Survival - New manual reveals what you can do to prepare

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Red Alert Warning! Bombshell New Book Reveals...

How To Survive The Coming
Martial Law In America

Martial Law - The shocking truth about plans to institute Martial Law...

“Former Political Insider Discovers The Shocking Truth About A Vicious New Plan
To Institute Martial Law...
And Reveals How To Get Out Of Harms Way
Before Globalists Pull The Trigger”

September 2, 2009
Washington, D.C.


Dear Fellow Citizen,

A year ago I had what I thought was the best job in the world. I was a political advisor to a very powerful elected official in a pretty safe district. I not only had an insider’s perspective on how legislation was really passed, I was even able to tweak laws to favor our constituents. I didn’t think there was anything wrong with what I was doing, after all, we were elected by the people and they wanted us to deliver for them.

One cold, snowy January evening I was working late and ran across a report I probably never should have seen... the Army’s 2008 Modernization Strategy report, which predicted near constant conflicts in the future, both overseas and at home. An entire Command (NorthCom) had been created to deal with ‘natural or man-made’ emergencies, consisting primarily of battle-hardened soldiers from Iraq and Afghanistan who could “use some of the skills they acquired in the war zone" to deal with "civil unrest and crowd control” here... in the United States!

The More of The Report I Read... The Clearer It Became.

Martial Law - My stomach turned at the thought of the military being used in a domestic capacity.

I had served in the military like millions of other American veterans, and my stomach turned at the thought of the military being used in a domestic capacity.

One of the first things you used to learn in boot camp is the Posse Comitatus Act, which was created 200 years ago to make sure the military was never used against the citizens. But, for all practical purposes, this law has now been completely negated through Executive Orders issued by Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama(1).

The more of the report I read, the clearer it became that over many years the bureaucrats in Washington, Republican and Democrat alike - were carefully maneuvering for an eventual silent coup... one that would never make headlines but would result in the transfer of power from the American people to a secret group of wealthy bankers who already had everything they wanted... except total power. More...

No comments: