The National Debt

>

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Go to Russia for the Real News???

Pravada

I never imagined I'd think or say this but, if you want to get the truth about what's going on in the USA and in the West in general, you will have to go to Pravda! A friend told me earlier today to Google Pravda and read the 1st article about the 'crotch bomber'. The writer believes the entire event was a scam for the sole purpose of gaining more and more control over the people.

It was interesting so I looked at several other articles and thought to myself, there is no reporting like this in our major news sources. You can find stuff like this if you dig but you won't find it in the New York Times or network news desks.

I posted several articles at www.kommoncents.blogspot.com if you are interested. This is not to say that I fully trust Pravda but I trust them more than the New York Times. Like Reagan said, trust but verify!

No comments: