The National Debt

>

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Susan in Glendale, California: Her Passion Speaks for Millions

Listen here: WMP RealPlayer
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: All right, Susan in Glendale, California, nice to have you on the EIB Network. Hello.

CALLER: Rush, it's a huge honor for me to speak to you, and I hope I can keep my -- my voice level, because I am so passionate. I am as passionate as you are about this country. I'm a conservative. I've listened to you for 25 years. I'm married. I have seven kids.
And when you were telling me about how all of the shenanigans that they're going to do in the Senate to pass two different Senate bills then slam 'em together, attach them to some House bill about TARP, and then jam it through and jam it down our throats, I got furious.

And then I listened to what you said about the Michigan mom who was watching some kids before they went to school and how the Michigan state came down on her accusing her of running an illegal day care, and you're right: What they're going to do is they're going to threaten our health and they're going to threaten the health of our children. If I don't comply with their health care, I'm not going to be able to get my children the medicine they need.

RUSH: No, it's not -- whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. It's not if you don't comply with their health care. It's if you're a good citizen in support of the liberals running the country.

CALLER: Yes, sir. And I'm not. I'm a conservative. You know what? I'm 45. I might fall and break my hip in the next ten years. They're going to have to give me a shot because they're not going to want me to be healed and they're going to do this to my children.

It's like you said. They are the party of abortion. They are the party of euthanasia. They are trying to wipe out senior citizens who are maybe not as useful to the Democrat National Committee as they should be, we're not contributing enough to them. And I am outraged and furious. Read article here:

No comments: