The National Debt

>

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vets, remember your Oath! Our Flag needs to be re-righted!

Dear Vet, I retired from the United States Air Force after 24 years of service. I would have stayed in longer if I could've. I took a Solemn Oath to protect and defend the Constitution of these United States of America, some 35 years ago, and every time I reenlisted thereafter. It was a great honor, but then, America was still America back then!

That Oath didn't end with my retirement. I don't expect I'll be defending our Constitution against enemies foreign now, but I'll be damed if I'll sit idly by while this marxist, usurping illegal alien, rapes our Constitution, surrounds himself with communist, mad scientist, radical population control advocates, racist thugs, goons, and anti-american bullies and thieves!

Bills are rammed down our throats before they're read and against our will! He has bankrupted our nation and is still spending trillions that we don't have. How can you spend cash on clunkers when you don't have any cash to start with? I don't even want to get into Obamacare.

I don't know what the future holds, but I don't like the path we're on. I made it through those 24 years with barely a scratch on foreign soil. Ironically, there may come a time when my blood is shed on this American soil in defence of our Constitution. If so, SO BE IT...I Swore an Oath! How about you?

No comments: